As I mentioned before, summer is busy busy busy!
Here are a few more projects I have completed.
I saw an idea for hair accessories on a website, but it involved screws, drilling, nuts, bolts, etc.
Too much for me!
I found what I needed at a thrift store.
I got out my glue gun and tada. . .
This was so easy. The longest part was waiting for the glue gun to heat up!
Next, I tried a new paint.
Annie Sloan CHALK PAINT.
This is not chalkboard paint but a thick paint that goes on with a brush.
I used it first on this solid cherry coffee table I found at the Goodwill Outlet.
I LOVE this piece!!!
I saw one just like it on the internet for $1,220!!!!!!
This paint looks so different from anything I have ever used.
I distressed it just a bit, so that the beautiful cherry wood could show through.
(Someone had to be in the picture!)
The next piece I tried the new paint on was a 3 drawer dresser.
I found a knob to fit in the middle and spray painted the other original ones.
I do not have a before of this bookcase.
It was just white.
I thought it would be fun to add some color to the inside.
AND. . . I am not keeping any of the furniture!!!!!!
I am selling it all at my garage sale!
AUGUST 3 & 4
9am - 5pm

No comments:
Post a Comment