Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Painted Furniture

I have been so busy this summer, I have been thinking I need school to start early so I can have a break.  JUST KIDDING.  There is never a reason to start school early!!!

One of my projects was this nightstand from my Grandma.  She passed away last year and I love having something from her in my home. 

I didn't love the dated wood color though.
I mixed up a soft gray.
It's perfect next to our bed.

I thought about getting new knobs, but since I wanted to be done yesterday with the project,  I just spray painted the old ones. 


Another project was a swivel chair that had been in a friend's garage for years.   

I painted most the chair white, but the seat I stained in a dark walnut.

I think it fits in our house perfectly!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Looks great, Amy! I wish I had your energy!!!