Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Recycle

I spent quite a bit of time a couple of weeks ago, cleaning out our storage area.
I had a lot of clothes that I planned on sending on to Goodwill.

Then I remembered the MANY different ways I have seen adult clothes turn into childrens and I got out my scissors and my new sewing machine!

I forgot to take a picture of the next 2 shirts, but they were basically long sleeve t-shirts like this.

One I turned into a skirt (I also added ribbon).

 

And the other one I turned into leggings.



The last recycle was a yellow button up sweater.
  





This project was quick, easy, fun and free!!!  Yeah!!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Love your transformations for Lilly! All so cute, trendy, and very creative!!!

Julie said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is! ps...not sure how to get it off of saying I am Kayleigh:)

Anonymous said...

Wow...so fabulous!!! Great job, Dahling! You're lovin your new machine too! Keep up the wonderful job! Lilly is a great model too!! ha ha

Unknown said...

You are cracking me up AMY!!!