(I stole this idea from a friend of mine. I love it. Since this is my memory book, I figured it would be perfect to post it here. -thanks Pam!!)
Who is your best friend?
Jada
What is your favorite color?
purple and pink
What is your favorite food?
ham & cheese
Where do you like to go the best?
Chick-fil-A
Who is your favorite princess?
Belle
What is your favorite thing to do with:
daddy: cuddle him
mommy: hold her
peter: play Darth Vader
ben: play bad guys and capture
henry: play Cars 2 Legos
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A princess.
Where do you want to live when you grow up?
A worker in North Carolina. I'll have to teach my kids and one of my big kids will cry when they have to do school.
What is your favorite toy to play with?
toy Barbies
What have you learned about Jesus this year?
doing school
What does that mean?
pleasing the Lord
What do you like best about church?
to sing.
When I grow up Henry and I are going to sing on the stage. We will have to hit it.
-see Lilly for any explanations!!!
-see Lilly for any explanations!!!

1 comment:
So great! It will be so fun to look back at these someday : ) I love her answers to "favorite thing to do with ..." Her answers remind me of life with brothers. She will have so many awesome stories!! The girls love to hear about when my brother shot me with his bb gun and then tried to bribe me so I wouldn't tell my Mom : )
Post a Comment