Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Friday, January 7, 2011

HIGH ST.

It was on High St., in a Historic part of town


















that this handsome guy, had 2 of his original works of art hung in a show.























One of the pieces won 3rd place (out of 70+)!























I am about bursting with pride.















The other piece that he entered is the one above the blue arrow. (click on the picture to enlarge it - it is one of Ben done a while ago)


















The feeling of going to "daddy's art show" is becoming very familiar to the boys. I love it!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so great Pete!!! Amy, that is awesome. And such a great thing for the kids to be apart of.

Unknown said...

Okay, Amy, you have to start posting these BEFORE his shows so we can go out and support you guys!!! I love St. Anne's Hill. :) Congrats to your man!!!