Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Thursday, September 20, 2012

This is what happens

 
when you leave two 4 year old girls alone to play for 6 hours one day.
 
 
I'm pretty sure that is every toy Lilly owns out on the floor!
I love it!
We are so blessed by great friendships!
I love the mess.
It is evidence of God's goodness in so many ways.
(But now I am going to go make her clean it up!)

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I showed Payton the photo on my phone and she said, "Well, we wanted to play a lot of stuff. Mom, when do I get to back to Lily's house?" She had so much fun!

Kelly said...

I'm glad to see your attitude on this because having 3 girls, this is what my house looks like everyday. I love that they love each other and want to play together but this is overwhelming on a daily basis.
I will try to look at it as God's goodness and not a huge mess.
Thanks