Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Monday, June 11, 2012

To Pass the Time

 We have been done with school since  May 17 (reason # 28 why I love to homeschool), it was too  cold to go to the pool last week and I gave the boys 2 weeks completely off!  During the summer they still have to do chores and math & reading but for 2 weeks NOTHING.  I'm a nice teacher, I know.
 
Anyways, they have kept busy with their clay. 
I am using this old print box as a display case. 
They are filling it up fast!!

Piranhas (by Ben)

A baby Hulk fighting a regular Hulk (by Ben)

Piranha (by Peter)

B 25 (by Ben)

Characters from Curse of the Were Rabbit (by Peter)

Aliens (by Peter)


 Ferb - cartoon show (by Peter)
Characters from Wallace and Grommit (by Peter)

Vulture with a fork and a knife - road kill below (by Ben)

The Incredible Hulk (by Peter)

I wish I could say they got their creativity from me, but it is from the guy that can paint like this


and I feel blessed to be the cheerleader for them all!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like they definitely got their daddy's artistic skills!

Anonymous said...

So many wonderful creations....but my favorite was the vulture with knife/fork and roadkill!!