Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

We had a great day celebrating Father's Day!
Pete said not to spend any money, so I didn't. 
When we were cleaning out our storage area a few months ago, we came across some old band and baseball things of Pete's.  I would say, these are some of his best memories growing up. 
I also found an article in the local paper that was written about an art show he was in and one of his paintingings on the cover of a magazine.  I painted frames we already had and hung them on his office wall.  (His idea to have the one of me hanging up.)

The kids and I signed the back of one of the frames.



My children are blessed to have this guy as their dad!!!! 

On Sunday, the boys and I went to church with my dad. Lilly wasn't feeling well, so Pete stayed home with her.  We made my dad a giant card!!

Here is a close-up. 

Happy Father's Day Dad/Grandpa!!!

And then we headed over to see Pete's dad.
It was a great relaxing day, just enjoying time together.

We are VERY blessed!!! 

1 comment:

Pamela said...

What a special Father's Day!