3 pairs of jeans (for me!)
2 pairs of slippers
1 bottle of bleach
1 belt
6 boxes of Finish dishwasher tabs
1 pair boys boxers
TOTAL: $11.46!!!
(The 3 pairs of jeans and the 6 boxes of Finish were FREE!!!!)
BUT my favorite find of all was in the 90% off Valentine section.
I am waiting for it to be used by my husband to give me a nice gift. I know this is what he would say to me. And how he would dress when he said it. And how he would plaster his hair when he gave it to me and said it!
He's happy I bought it.
He thanked me repeatedly.
He gushed over how great it was.
Okay, not really. He laughed. A lot.
3 comments:
You're cracking me up, Amy! You're free deals are great : )
That was some good shopping... are you stealing?? And just not telling the rest of us? B/c I'm fairly sure I've never seen coupons for jeans!
yes... coupons for jeans? ;-)
Post a Comment