Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cousins!!

Taking a first glimpse of their new cousin.






















Together at last.

















Peter will teach him how to build tall towers with tiny LEGOS.
























Ben will entertain him with MANY silly stories.
























Henry will teach him every construction vehicle and how to dig EVERYWHERE.
























And Lilly. . . well what won't she do with him?! She has already declared him "MY BABY NATHAN!!" and is planning a sleepover with him! I told her he was too little and might cry a lot. She said, "That is okay. I will just tell him sssshhhhhhhh."
























We do feel like he is ours and love him so much!!







2 comments:

Pamela said...

what sweet photos of Nathan with your children. what will you teach him, Amy? I could think of a hundred things!!

Anonymous said...

How precious!!! Being an Aunt is wonderful and seeing your kids interact and love their cousin is wonderful!!!