Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Today!!!

Today is it.

I can't believe it.

I love him so much.

He is a gift.

How did we get here so fast?

My firstborn is 9!!

























And last week we were at the dinner table talking about a family in where the mom was going to have surgery. We discussed that we were going to take their kids with us to Flock (Bible study). It was going to be pizza night so we would need to buy another pizza for them.
Peter excused himself from the table and came back with this. . .



















$1.44

. . . of his own money, to help pay for the pizza.

My heart melted.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PETER!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's ridiculous how fast it goes, isn't it? HB to Peter! Cheers to Mom and Dad on raising awesome kiddos. :)

Anonymous said...

quieraAmy-Love these pages-- I think your AMAZING!! GOD HAS BLESSED YOU LOVE "N HIM Lynn Johnson :)