Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Should have. . .

After the incident of the bathroom flooding, I should have known.
Seeing marker all over furniture should have taught me a lesson.
Having our entire alarm system ruined by a 3 and 2 year old should of kept me on my toes.
The kitchen ceiling leaking from the bathroom flooding, AGAIN, should of made me run!
But I didn't. I sat there enjoying the laughter.
Thinking of their cute faces.
























I didn't go.
























Until it was too late. . .





















Every piece of clothing I had folded and put away in the closet a mere hour before, destroyed.
(I guess at least it wasn't the bathroom, or the markers, or the. . . )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures look strangely similar to mugshots. :) Continue to enjoy them. The day will come when all we have to clean up after will be ourselves...and that won't be near as funny.

Pamela said...

Anna has always been the one to get into things around here. I have so many stories! As hard as it is in the moment, I'm so glad you're getting it documented on here. By the way, Lily's room looks cute (minus the clothes on the floor : )

T said...

This monologue sounds all too familiar. Even the ignoring previous warnings part. The laughter and peace seem worth it, until you see the...no wait, it's still worth it.