My husbands family LOVES coffee. If they bleed, coffee comes out. And not creamed down, sugar filled coffee, the thick black stuff that makes your hair stand up.
And everyday at 3:00 it is coffee time.
I have fallen in love with 3:00.
Ouch! I just got a cut. And look at that, it is bleeding black. . .
4 comments:
It's almost 3:00....eeeeee! Unfortunately, I may have to sleep at 3:00 to get rid of this headache. Enjoy your coffee!!
Does Tammie look at your blog? I hope she reads this comment... we're waiting for more coffee over at the Cooper home... and we'll pay for it!!!! :) Do you seriously make coffee for yourself everyday at 3pm? That's hilarious!
My dad actually started the 3:oo coffee break. He eased into retirement by becoming "semi-retired". 3pm every day was quiting time, or coffee time! The idea stuck
The last comment was from Amy's husband (aka son of coffeeman). AMY....... can you show me how to use the blog comment thingy?
Post a Comment