Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

COOKING

I would rather be doing almost anything other than cooking.
And the following will tell you why. Things like this happen often in my kitchen. . .


I was suppose to turn the OVEN on NOT the stove.
They are completely seperate.
One has digital buttons, one has a dial.









































But, I went outside and came back in to the wonderful smell of burning plastic.

















































It was a disaster!!!!































How did the kids take the burning, smoking, stinking mess???

Unfazed by it all. . .





















The kitchen is now closed!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is awful! Lilly looks great on the floor, though!

Chris said...

I have done that before...burned the foot off of my George Foreman Grill one time by turning on the wrong burner. Sorry it happened to you too. That stink is awful, isn't it?

Chris

Pamela said...

That's a bummer, but I'm glad you documented it!

Unknown said...

i hope you ordered pizza!