Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Coupon Count - Up

This is from my trip to the grocery last Friday.














(I went to Target, Walgreens and Meijer)
Retail $148.88
I paid $ 38.17
I also added up if I had bought all this stuff with a generic label instead of the name brand.
Total $101
So I still saved and got better products!!
*clip those coupons*

And this coupon craziness has hit even the little ones. They were found in the Living Room ripping the paper to shreds and yelling, "coupons"!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Way to go! I remember when Juliana was little, she would sit by my and cut coupons for me....they ended up in the trash, but she thought she was helping! ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

You are teaching your children well!
I'm so glad that you posted the cost for the generics too. You just proved that couponing is the way too go.

Pamela said...

You even got some toys! Fantastic!