Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family Pictures

WARNING: many many many cute pictures to follow


































I think this should be the new cover for the
Land's End Catalog.







































This is our favorite!
































































































Pete and I had publicity pictures taken! ha ha






































I love you angel.



















LOVE LOVE this one of Henry.



















Here are a few outtakes - it wasn't as easy as it looks!



















































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! I am so glad you had them done. Can't wait till next year when #5 will be in there, too.

Love you,
Becky

Unknown said...

I love em'!!! Congrats to you for pulling it off! I think that is so much work to not only get the kids looking nice, but getting the parents looking nice!!! :) Why don't you look that good at church every Sunday??? :)

Anonymous said...

"Perfect Family" Award coming your way!!! ha ha

Pamela said...

great photos! That last photo is not an outtake!! It's so precious!