Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

THIS WEEK'S HAPPENINGS

Here are some pictures from our week. . .
Henry and Lilly thought it would be fun to sit in these tubs.
They sat there for like 15 minutes. Which if you know them,
is a loooooooooong time!
Please excuse the little angel's messy hair and the unfinished
drywall.
Just a day in real life!
-I found the tubs on clearance at Meijer for $3.00 (marked
down from $12.00 ). I painted a square of chalkboard paint
on each one. They are now in our playroom full of LEGOS!














I came around the corner to find all 4 kids sitting on the
steps eating their snack. So cute! I have no idea why
they thought those ugly, unfinished, dirty stairs was the
best place for snack time.



















Clawfoot tub!!!!!!
Pete's dad and brother came over and hooked her up!!
We love it !



















I made the shower curtain and also added some
fabric to the doors of our cabinet. Much better.
Now we don't have to look at the mess inside!!



















And today we had family pictures taken!
Can't wait to post those!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Once again... YOU ARE SO CREATIVE!!! Can I come to your house so I can just observe how you take care of 4 kids, homeschool, fix dinner and still have the brain power to be creative!! YOU ROCK!!!
By the way - Totally LOVE LOVE LOVE the new picture!!! Adorable!

Pamela said...

when do you have time to make a shower curtain? Like I said before, come over anytime and help me with my home decor projects! love you!