I love you so much. Just the thought of you makes me
smile. I enjoy having conversations with you, even if they are
all about excavators and diggers. I even love it that your special
treat for me is a feller buncher (to cut down trees) even though
we barely have any trees at all!
All cuteness aside. I have a few things that I must share with you.
I know you are only 3 and learning a lot about life right now, so let me
encourage you with some important life facts. . .
Beds are not for ripping, especially when your mommy thinks you are
sleeping!
Toilet paper is not for dipping.
And underwear is not for dunking and then leaving it to
dry on the dining room floor. While it is true, "we can
just go get some more at Walmart" (your words), I
would rather not have to do this EVERY DAY!
I'm sure with your sweetness and good mind you will
do well in life dear sweet Henry, but I guarantee you that
if you follow these "important life facts", things will be much easier!!!
I love you my boy!
Love, Mommy
2 comments:
Oh my...too funny!!!! You are hilarious in your expression of Henry's "important life facts"!! I had a nice time with you and meeting some of your friends on the hayride today...even though it STUNK on the hayride. Ben thought I was crazy for going again!!! :)
He sound too much like my Olivia!! I think they would really like each other. hehe
Post a Comment