Most weeks are so busy that I can just snap a few pictures with my phone here and there. . .
House filled with teenagers!!! (I love it!)
Peter is in a Science class away from home.
Usually, we stay and wait for him and hang out with friends.
Field trip to the library.
Peter goes with Pete to art class. Here he is taking a picture into a mirror. :)
Lilly's family night means we all play a Barbie game.
Guess how the boys feel about that!?
They are actually good sports about it. Just funny to hear them say things like
" I need a skirt to finish my outfit." Ha!!
Lilly's friend took her skating!
Despite this freaked out face, she had a BLAST!!
Book Club!!!
I love this group!
We read a book called Wonder this time.
This school year, the good times have been few. :(
Trying to treasure the good ones that come along.
Like cuddling up for Reading time.
I started taking Peter to the Rec Center to swim a couple mornings a week.
He suggested it and he gets up early to go!!







No comments:
Post a Comment