Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Saturday, November 22, 2014

PBS

 
 
A local PBS tv station came to film Pete for an
upcoming episode on a show called The Art Show.
 

It was such a fun experience!  The kids really learned a lot through out the day of filming. 


It was an all day event.  They started filming at 9am and didn't finish until 4pm.
 
While the interview was being filmed. I sent the kids to the basement and asked that they were quiet.
I said they could have a snack. 
They ended up eating 20 lunch size bags of chips between the 4 of them!!! Yikes!!
(At least they were quiet!!!!)
 
The show will air at the end of January.  We can't wait to see what they put together!!
They filmed the kids and I a bit too so we'll see if we made the cut!!


1 comment:

Pamela said...

yay! Let us know when to look for it!