Our kids are very blessed with awesome presents from Grandparents and Aunts & Uncles
at Christmas time!
So we bought the kids only a couple of gifts and gave them a trip in place of the what we would have spent on gifts.
We chose simple but fun.
A hotel (with a pool and hot tub) and a Children's Museum.
The kids excitement over the little things (like a blow dryer in the bathroom) made it so much fun!
Lounging by the pool.
Dinner in front of the TV!!
Pool time till 10pm!!
Time with BUMBLEBEE!!
Terra Cotta Warriors!!
Indy Racing!!
We had so much fun together!!
What a blessing to enjoy time with our kids.
Really, they fought all. day. long. the day before we left so I was a bit worried about spending a straight 48 hours with them all!! :) Thankfully, the excitement was overwhelming and they forgot what is normally so annoying about each other!! :)
Finishing up our VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
1 comment:
Like I told you before, I love this idea!
Post a Comment