Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

These days (5-1)

I started having the kids make lunch.
Monday: Peter
Tuesday: Ben
Wednesday: Henry
Thursday: Lilly (she helps me make pizza)
 
This was Henry's day.
He always makes everyone a salad and puts a piece of homemade bread in there!
 
This week Pete is busy preparing for his first solo art show!!!!
This pretty building is the venue.
Details to come. . .

Here is a quick 3x5 painting Pete did.  One more for the show! 

The kids had a bunch of friends over.
I love it when the house is full of noise and fun from kids! 
(And don't worry, Lilly LOVED being the 1 girl among 7 boys!!!)
 A few friends and I had a much needed night away!!!
I am very blessed by these dear women!!!

After sleeping in, :) we headed to IKEA!!

 
And today would have been my Grandma's 92nd birthday.
I miss her a lot. 
 I am anxiously waiting to see her again worshipping our Savior!!!
My Grandma with a very little Peter and Ben.


No comments: