the mom will paint!
Pete took the big boys on a trip back to Philadelphia.
They went to go pick up the painting we dropped off in September.
My husband is now an offical signature member of the Philadelphia Watercolor Society!
I booked them a hotel with a pool. The boys had a blast!
Meanwhile, back in Ohio. . .
I started to work on updating the boys room.
I am trying to give it an "older" feel so they can enjoy it into their teenage years, sigh.
After painting stripes in our upstairs bathroom in August,
I thought it was time to finally paint the trim.
I bought this desk at the Goodwill Outlet for $25.
I painted it white, spray painted the top knobs and put 2 new ones on the bottom.
I also bought the chair at the Outlet (it was $2). I painted it gray.
I raided the workshop and my basement and came up with shelves and fun stuff to display.
| I LOVE sewing here! This is the first time I have ever had a desk to sit at with my sewing machine. I am sewing like crazy now!! |
This was a fun little pin board I made out of a frame someone gave me(I painted it), used scrap fabric and ribbon.
See the love note from Pete! :)
And for about 5 years now, our dining table and chairs have not matched.
I took advantage of the warm days we had this weekend and primed them.
Then I painted them black.
They look good, but even better with this cute model!
Just so everyone can get the full picture, while I was doing these projects over 2 days,
Henry and Lilly. . .
* ate pizza, cereal, chips
*then for dinner they ate chips, pizza, cereal
*then they ate the same things the next day
*no one brushed their teeth
*no one got dressed
* and while they were eating their scrumptious cuisine, they watched approximately 22 hours of movies
*AND Lilly told me I smelled.
Some moms can do it all, and other moms are thankful for DVD's and frozen pizza!



1 comment:
HA! You're the best! I love that you added the last part! You are so honest and amazingly talented!
Post a Comment