Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Friday, November 16, 2012

Fun with felt

I found some fun things on Pinterest this week.
Then I found some felt.
 
Tea bags for Lilly's kitchen.
 
Pizza for my favorite chef to cook up! 
 
Goldfish for a snack.
 
Wrapped up and saved for later. . . 
 
Don't be too impressed.
I did it while I was sitting next to Henry at school time.
I found it helpful to have something to do with my hands while he was supposed to be working.
It kept my mind off of how frustrated I was! :)
 
Hair Accessories 

 



And Black Widow needed a belt to make her costume more real.
 
But it wasn't real enough, and we broke out the red kool-aid.

(And then I sent her to my moms! I know, I'm a great daughter.
I let my mom experience so many things a Grandma wouldn't normally get to do,
like washing kool-aid out of hair.) :)


No comments: