Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Peter's Family Night

We have kept up our weekly family night for 2 months now.
I can't tell you how great this has been for us.
Each week it is a different kids "family night".
They get to pick the meal, the dessert and the game/activity. 
 
This week it was Peter's turn.
 
Peter picked taco's for dinner, ice cream for dessert
and clay making while listening to a book on tape.

The big boys favorite activity is sclupting with clay so it was fun to do it with them.
Sadly, though, I am the one member of this family with no artistic talent.
At this point, Henry can draw better than me. 

he kTids started saying things to me like,
"It's okay mom, you are good at other things, like the computer."
Umm. . . thanks, I think?
And, "Well, you tried."
My favorite from Ben, "I can teach you mom." 
my very sad attempt at a lady bug.



Love this family!!

No comments: