Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Party

I'm a wimp.
Pete doesn't really like Halloween.
It was raining.
It was 38 degrees.
There was NO WAY we were going trick-or-treating!
So. . .
 my sister and I had a Halloween party.
 
The Man with the Yellow Hat, Curious George & his friend Allie

The party crew! 

 
 Seriously, the cutest monkey EVER!!!
 
 
My sister came up with several games for the kids.
They got to pick handfuls of candy out after each game - the kids LOVED it!


"Blind fold fishing"

I even took a turn - it was hard!

The good ole' clothes pin drop.
 
We had yummy snacks. 


And my sister had a craft for the kids.

Despite not being able to go out, it was a great night!

Cousins!!!!!!!!!!
 
HALLOWEEN 2012 



1 comment:

Pamela said...

Great ideas! You and your sister could be party planners :) I like the idea of having some activities planned. Good job, mama!