Oh look, the mice made Cinderella a dress that she can wear to the ball!!!
Oh no! Those mean step sisters have ruined the dress!
Poor Cinderella will never be able to go to the ball now!
She ran into the garden crying.
Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo.
Cinderella's Fairy Godmother showed up and turned Cinderella's rags into a beautiful gown!
Cinderella is beautiful!!!!
And she even has glass slippers to wear!!
The End.
**Actually, this is not the end. Rather, I think it is just the beginning. I made the pink dress. The top ribbon has velcro so the bow can be ripped off by the mean step-sisters (brothers). So now that I did one, she is asking for Cinderella's work dress! Oh boy. I'm sure I will do it though. . . She must have me under some kind of spell!! ;)
1 comment:
Okay....so i just now saw this..
. So very cool! How creative to have the bow come on and off! Lilly will just adore this dress from her super creative Mommy! Love it!
Post a Comment