Because I am not busy enough, because I do not have a million projects going on (only 1/2 that), and because I am already not addicted to sitting at the computer, I had to find something else.
BEHOLD: Pinterest
Every great idea, beautiful picture, and problems solved all in one place (well almost)!!
Here is a picture of what it looks like.
And here are some things I have already done!
From Pinterest
My version.
From Pinterest
My version.
From Pinterest.
My version.
From Pinterest.
My version.
(wool dryer balls)
My version
From Pinterest
My version.
(for a VERY awesome 13 year old who loves zebras and hot pink!)
We are totally doing this on our next beach vacation!








1 comment:
Love, love, love this post! Your versions look a lot better too! Your pillow for Jada did turn out so very cute! And love the wool drier balls...were they easy? Did you have to buy anything to do it? Do they work well in the drier?
Ahh...love you, Pinterest! Thank you for introducing us to to one another, sweet sister of mine! :)
Post a Comment