Tired of the beach yet?!
Seriously, it was so beautiful I couldn't stop taking pictures and then I couldn't decide which ones to show. I mentioned before that Pete lived in the Outer Banks in his younger days. He has a friend that he lived with there and went to college with (Kent State) that still lives there. It had been 10 years since they had seen each other. Wednesday morning we were able to meet up with them and enjoy the beach together with our families.
The beach was like a dream for Henry. His favorite thing to do is to dig with trucks. Sand to dig in as far as he could see. . . I think he already has a spot picked out on the beach where his house will be when he is older!
Wednesday night we did a little ghost crab hunting!
Believe it or not, there is still more. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment