Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!!!


Today my Ben is 8 GREAT years old!!!

I love him more than words.

He cracks me up. A lot.


He puzzles me. A lot.


I am so thankful I get to call him son.
























He spent his birthday at the Annie Oakley Museum with Grandma. (Suprised at his choice?)

Thinking of the conversation makes me smile.


Grandma: Ben, where would you like to go on your birthday? Anywhere, you want!

Ben: The Annie Oakley Museum!!!!



Anyway, while he was out having fun, the rest of us went shopping. Peter took $20 out of his bank to buy Ben a present!! (I am not even spending $20 on a present!!!!)

What a blessing to see Peter pick out something that he knew Ben would love!! He even did research on the computer before we went to make sure he had enough money!


And then as if that wasn't enough, he wrapped the present up and put the change in the card for Ben!!!


















Ugh, my heart just melted into a puddle on the floor.

I love being a mom to these guys!!!!!



















HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SWEET BENJAMIN!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Makes a Momma's heart happy!
Happy birthday!

Pamela said...

Happy Birthday, Ben!! Peter was so thoughtful - such a blessing.