. . . we can help.
Last Saturday Pete was working all day so I took the kids to -
The project was to build a periscope.
And when I walked in with the kids, the guy at the store looked at me like, "Um mamm, are YOU going to help these kids?"
Just sit back and watch mister!!
Safety first!
Henry did great on his project! He did however ask if I would hold the nail while he hammered.
See, I had everything under control.
TA DA!!!! We really had a great time doing this (and it was my favorite word:free)!!
And that's the POWER OF HOME DEPOT!!

2 comments:
I've always wanted to try one of their free classes! Glad to hear it was worth the time... we'll have to do it soon!
Looks like Lily helped by sleeping! what did you put on that pacifier?
Post a Comment