Simply put - we had a blast!!!!!
Here is our day. . .
Peter, Henry, Marli, Ben, the Angel, Bailey and Darcy
"Are we really going to make it through this place with 7 kids???"
The Angel is thinking about joining the coal mine industry.
"But will I get dirty?"
Our family enjoying the Garden of Eden.
"Peter look up. Peter. Peter. " *click*
"Never mind."
"Children be very quiet, there is a dinosaur right behind you."
The Angel
Ben's encounter with a dinosaur.
"Big, scary dinosaur, I know you just killed your young, but please don't hurt me. I am really skinny and have no meat on my bones. You wouldn't enjoy me at all."
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I have come to that conclusion that compared to Adam and Eve, I am a BIG WIMP!!!
Waiting for the movie to start.
Lori: "I just love that movie."
Jason: "I almost fell asleep."
Lori: "You are just resting in the LORD."
Crossing the bridge to the beautiful gardens.
Me: "Kids, wait!!"
Kids: "What??"
Me: "Kids, come back!"
Kids: "What??"
Me: "Kids, stop!"
Kids: "What?? "
Me: "Nevermind."
One of the many ponds.
"Look mom, we are fishing!"
Dinner time!!
Marli: "Can I have Ben's fruit?"
Lori: "No, you have your own fruit."
Ben: "Can I have Marli's fruit?"
Genesis1:11-12 Then God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation: plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them"; and it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit iwth seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good."
At the petting zoo.
Ben: "Mom, can I have a pet sheep?"
Ben: "Mom, can I have a pet camel?"
Ben: "Mom, can I have a pet dog?"
Me: "No."
Ben: "Fish?"
Me: "No."
Ben: "Crab?"
Me: "No. But you may have a pet rock."
Ben: "Alright!"
The Angel: "Mmm, I wonder what pet food tastes like?"
On our way out this happened. . .
Jason: "Oh man, what was that noise?"
Lori: "I don't know."
Jason: " Oh look, there is our bumper hanging off our van."
Pete: "Need help?"
1 comment:
What a cute post, Amy! I just love it! Glad you all had a great time! Thanks for sharing your passes!!!
Post a Comment