My cousin, Lisa, got married this weekend. It was a beautiful wedding, complete with a gorgeous bride!
*My pictures are bad.
*We got to the wedding late.
*We forgot the invitation and didn't know the address.
*Don't worry, we found it when we got home. . . under the seat. . . in the van!
Anyway, here is my first blurry picture from the back of the church that we snuck into after the wedding had started.

My cousin Katie's little girl, Ben and the Angel.

And here's the family, happy, sad, confused, mad, and who knows what else.
I am just glad everyone has on two shoes that match!

Then at the reception, Henry ate and ate and ate. I think he doubled his weight.
Here he is eating his favorite of the night "eyeballs". To you and me, meatballs.

*We got to the wedding late.
*We forgot the invitation and didn't know the address.
*Don't worry, we found it when we got home. . . under the seat. . . in the van!
Anyway, here is my first blurry picture from the back of the church that we snuck into after the wedding had started.
My cousin Katie's little girl, Ben and the Angel.
And here's the family, happy, sad, confused, mad, and who knows what else.
I am just glad everyone has on two shoes that match!
Then at the reception, Henry ate and ate and ate. I think he doubled his weight.
Here he is eating his favorite of the night "eyeballs". To you and me, meatballs.
No comments:
Post a Comment