Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Monday, March 15, 2010

Saturday & Sunday

Real original title, I know. But I am overwhelmed by all we have going on right now and if any of the following makes sense you should be surprised!! And this post is about our SATURDAY & SUNDAY! So here goes:
Pete got out the saw and cut some more holes in our kitchen ceiling.

And made a huge mess! But what a great husband, he cleaned it all up!


Then we went off to visit with friends. Let me just say WE. LOVE. THEM!!!!!



I think I fit in well with the young girls here!!!(no comments about this please!)

Lilly just makes herself right at home!





Then. . . another party!!! Despite what it recently looks like, we are not always having a party!
My dad's ?? birthday!!!






My sisters and I with my dad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
And if you are wondering how my taxes turned out, one word: EXTENTION!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the fact that the dishes weren't done before Pete started cutting into that ceiling!!! :) And yes, I do feel like you guys have been partying since the beginning of the year!! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I am catching up with you on your blog. So how long is the extention? So, when are you slowing down...when the kids are out of the house, right?!!! That is great that Joy could help with Peter and his bike. So, kitchen and plumbing all done now??!!!