Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Monday, March 1, 2010

Exhibit Opening

Over the weekend we were summoned to yet another activity involving my husband's art.
2 of his paintings were picked to be shown in a local Watercolor exhibit. There were 297 pieces sent in and only 56 were chosen.
I am so proud of him! I would love to do this EVERY weekend!!

Here is Henry in the middle of the exhibit room. Eating a strawberry and pretending to be a dog. Oh, yeah. He is into performance art!



















Here is Ben. Eating. Again. I think my kids ate about 3/4 of the food set out!!























This is me taking a FLASH picture of Pete's family. Pete's nephew then leaned over to me and whispered, "The sign says no flash photography". I quickly found the nearest rock to hide under. . .


















This is Pete, Lilly and I. We are feeling like 2 teenagers, embarrassed by their parents, who are gushing with pride and taking way too many pictures. (Oh, and that is one of my husbands paintings in the back.)


















And here is Peter taking a long cool drink. My mom said the punch was spiked and Peter sure did seem to like it A LOT. . .























It was a wonderful day! We were so blessed to have all of our family there to enjoy the day with us.
Congratulations Pete!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you keep the memories alive! That was an awesome day! We are all so proud of Pete, and some of us wish a little of it would rub off!