It is my own version of the Amazing Race. Find the best coupons and beat everyone to the store before it's all gone!
I dropped the kids off at my parents on Friday and began my race.
Walmart: Paid $2.25 for these candles and refills (coupons + buy 1 get 1 free).
Sent in a $5.00 rebate. Made $2.75
Target: (4 separate purchases) Sales + coupons + gifts cards printed out when I bought certain items = $17.58 for 16 items! That comes to about $1.09 per item and I got diapers and Starbucks with that!!!
Mall + Wallgreens: I got the tank top from Victoria Secret with a $10 coupon I had. I just went straight for the clearance rack and found it for $9.99. (No tax. They just gave it too me!!)I got the ribbon from Hallmark with a $5.00 coupon (I paid $0.13 in tax). The Chex Mix and Renu are from Walgreens. Price $0.00 (It's too long of a story to tell you how!)
I was bummed when I went to Kroger and had to actually shell out a wad of cash for my groceries! My receipt said I had a 40% savings which is up from the 37% I had last time. It also said I used $29 in coupons. I am trying to only spend $50/week on groceries and my total at Kroger was $42. Add my Target trip and it was $59+.
I guess everything can't be free. . . but I am on a race to find out what can be!!!
2 comments:
You have shared very useful information it’s very beneficial information for me. I also want to share some details about a site that is providing
discount on kids items through Bunny Berry Coupons.I got benefited by that site you can also visit that site for more knowledge and profit.
Wow! You are really running with this! I've been kind of lazy lately but you are inspiring me to get back on it. Have you heard of the grocery cart challenge. I did it for a while but the more kids I had the harder it became for me. You might want to check it out as well.
Great job!
Post a Comment