having a great time. . . and they know it.
Here's the whispered conversation.
Peter - "Great, here comes mom. I bet she is going to squeal
when she sees us."
Ben - "Yeah, and I bet she will get her camera out and snap
about 50 pictures."
Right you both are!!!!
Quite possibly the. cutest. girl. EVER. (just right click
to save that picture mom!!)
my handsome Ben
my silly Henry.
Peter was camera shy.
The kids spent Friday night with Grandma and soccer got
rained out so Pete and I had an all day date. Guess where
we went???
IKEA!!
Saturday was FREE MUSEUM DAY so when the kids got
home we went to a historical museum not far from us.
Such well behaved students.
Militia Man.
Could this be any sweeter???!!!
Sunday was my sister, Julie's birthday. After church we
went out to eat to celebrate.
Then back to my parents for dessert a very off key
version of "Happy Birthday".
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment