the kids actually learned something)!!!!
Here is our week in review. . .
Our schedule and chore list. I just have to give a little
praise to the boys - you do your chores so well and without
complaining!!!! Way to go!! What a way to be an example
to others. Do your work heartily as for the LORD and not
for man. Col. 3:23
Here is our timeline.
We are using My Father's World curriculum and the
unit this year is America so we made a red, white
and blue snack. The white actually turned yellow!
It was still good.
Doing the BIG O -H for the state of Ohio!!
Here's what Henry did while we were busy with
school.
And here's what Lilly did. . .
The kids were ready for a field trip to the zoo
with great friends on Friday!!
I think this is the only animal picture I have! A baby
elephant weighing in at 700 lbs!!!!
Lunch conversation between Marli (4) and Ben (6):
Marli - "Ben, when you decide to get married, will you
marry me? Because I won't have any man."
Ben - "Yes, you will. You will have a man."
Marli - "Well, what man will I have?"
Lori and I were laughing so hard we were crying!!!
The 7 year olds response "You are ALL crazy!!!"
TRAIN RIDE!!!!
We ended the night with soccer practice!
And I'm pretty sure that Peter and Darcy could care less!
This next week we are going to learn about Christopher
Columbus. We are going to make a paper mache globe and
map out his route. Columbus day is a couple of weeks away and
I think I will fill it with candy and turn it into a pinata.
Now, what kind of candy do you think C. Columbus ate?
No comments:
Post a Comment