Everyone always asks me if I will miss it because of all the sweat we have put in to it. At this point I feel like I won't miss a thing about the house.
So if we moved today the only thing I would miss would be this tree. I love it! This is what I see out my back door. As the summer progresses it will only get more beautiful. Lavender will spring up behind it and flowers will bloom on the trellis attached to the fence.
I know Pete will laugh when he reads this because when he put it in I told him I didn't like Birch trees and didn't really want it!! Now I just stare!!
Well, if you had seen the before you would know - a"Charlie Brown" tree would look good there!!!
3 comments:
c'mon.. you know you're going to miss a whole lot more than that! :)
I didn't think I would sad about leaving our house but I'm get a little sentimental and sad!!!
Next someone will think you are a teenager!
Post a Comment