chasing the chickens


Peter and Ben having a "plow race". Lilly and mommy


I am pretty sure this is the only time Ben will ever iron in his life!!
I tried to take pictures to give Pete some painting ideas. I love pictures that draw you in. Like how maybe you wonder when will they light the lamp in the window or who will come in the back door next or just imagine someone sitting in that chair by the window. Stay tuned to see if he paints any of them!


I am pretty sure this is the only time Ben will ever iron in his life!!
I tried to take pictures to give Pete some painting ideas. I love pictures that draw you in. Like how maybe you wonder when will they light the lamp in the window or who will come in the back door next or just imagine someone sitting in that chair by the window. Stay tuned to see if he paints any of them!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day!! The name of that place escaped me...we took our students on fields trips there, right???!!!
I just look at your FOUR kids and think (like you), "Are WE old enough to be doing this?" Weren't we just in college together??!! :)
I love the first pic of the kids on the tree. Ben's face is as ornery as can be!!! And the last picture of Lilly in the carseat is classic...
Post a Comment