My beauty is 6 today.
Pete's words to his daughter capture the blessing she is to us.
Lilly - 6 years ago the Lord placed you in our family and you've been a beautiful addition to the group of boys that were already in our home. We all changed when you were born. I think you turned these rough, wrestling boys into boys that are a little more kind and caring (although you can fight and wrestle like a boy, too). You've made us appreciate things like Barbies, dresses, princesses, and horses. Mommy and I have been so blessed by you throughout your life (who knew God would use one little girl to bring so much happiness)! I love to watch you and listen to you interact with people with your dancing, big smile and many words! That smile makes those around you happy, too. This year, my hope for you is that you'd be yourself, and that you'll grow in your love and care for others; that you'd begin to model yourself after Queen Esther who understood how to humbly speak for those who were weak.
Esther 4:13 - 7:5
My dear amazing, beautiful, joyful daughter,
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY!!
I love you!!!
1 comment:
How sweet. I love this!
Post a Comment