I saw this Christmas countdown idea online.
I cut TP rolls in 1/2, glued them to mat board and filled each one with 4 pieces of candy.
Each hold is covered with tissue paper and a rubber band.
The kids take turns "punching" the number of the day. It has been so fun!
They will be surprised to find #25 will be filled with the wrapping paper for their gifts.
Each person has a different kind.
This view shows my favorite Christmas decorations.
The tree I do not love.
Big, messy, and a lot of work.
The kids did it ALL themselves this year.
Can you tell?? :)
| (Still laughing that there are only lights working in the middle of the tree!) |
And this photo should be in a magazine. . .
My friend found these monogrammed "Henry" pajamas at the thrift store.
I think it is probably the best thrift store find ever!
Looking forward to many fun Christmas activities ahead this year!
2 comments:
What a special time of the year to celebrate with 4 very special kids.
The kids did a great job on the tree i think, esp considering they did it all themselves :). Love the advent idea! Its like playing Plinko everyday! Love your gift wrap idea at the end too...so cool!
Post a Comment