Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The last bit of summer. . .

We still have just over 2 weeks before school starts around here, but with everyone else in school it feels like the summer is winding down.
Here is how we have spent the last days of August. . .
 
Making cookies with these 2 cuties.

Enjoying our last pool days.
(there is something that makes it more fun to know everyone else is in school
while you are at the pool! )  :) 



My dear friends took me out for a (late) birthday dinner.
I don't think I have enough words to express what this group of ladies means to me.
The laughs we share always encourage me way beyond our time together.


Went to a wedding (Pete was in the wedding party).

Played at the park with friends.

And had a Daddy/Daughter date!
 
I've also finished up a few house projects and am looking forward to a couple more restful weeks before we start back into the routine of school!!


No comments: