Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

These days. . .

Praise the Lord for new ideas!
I started doing a notebook with Henry for his school day.
And despite what this paper looks like, it is helping a lot.
 
Right now, Ben is the front runner in getting done with school the fastest.
 
Lilly chose sandals to go with her outfit on a 25 degree day. :)
 
After 10 years in our house, we finally have our fireplace up and running!!!
I LOVE doing our History & Science sitting in front of it!
 
 Here is a new painting of Pete's.  I love this one. Makes me think of a cool misty morning. . .
(It's titled "Henry's Field" because Henry was working with Pete out in his studio when he painted it.)

Ben's basketball team. 
The past couple of games have had the stands screaming!
Who knew a game of bball among 9 year olds could be so exciting! :)
  
 
Homemade English Muffins and canned frutit from last summer for breakfast. Mmmmm. . .

No comments: