We pulled out the Christmas tree last week.
The lights didn't work.
Pete went to the store.
It wasn't enough.
I went to the store.
They were too big.
I went to my sisters.
She saved us with extra lights she had!
Soooooo
2 hours later we could start decorating!
Henry got mad when he thought someone else carried his part of the tree upstairs.
Peter helped out for about 3 minutes then started sword fighting with the decorations.
Lilly got mad about something and started to pout.
But she got over it quickly and hung all her ornaments in "her section".
I notice that the bottom half is quite a bit brighter than the top.
And for the last part, Lilly wants to reinact a scene from Little House on the Prairie, where Pa lifts Carrie up to put the star on the tree.
At the end of the night, after we were done with our decorations and our day,
Lilly says, "Ugh, I had such a hard day with Henry!"
No comments:
Post a Comment