My sweet girl is 4 today!
I love her smile.
I love her long hair.
I love her little voice.
I love her laugh that is like music.
I love that she wears a skirt every day.
I love that she is crazy about princesses.
I love that she loves her older brothers.
I love that she gives me a kiss on each cheek and a hug when she says goodnight.
I love that she enjoys cooking with me.
I love that she thinks an iron is for sewing.
I love that she gets excited about every small thing.
I love that she is mine.
I love that she is 4.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet Angel.
I love you.
2 comments:
Lilly is such a cute, precious girl! You did a great job on her party today!! (sorry we were so exhausted!!) Thanks for having us!!
I loved coming too! Loved spending time with just her today too! I cannot believe she is 4! Wow!
Love you, Lilly girl!!
Post a Comment