Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My latest grocery trip

I get a lot of people that say, coupons are only for junk.  A lot are, but a lot are not. 

(I realize the pizza isn't exactly healthy but it was a special treat.)
Pop is in a "junk food" catergory at our house too.  However, the holidays are coming up and between that and the amount of times I am on the schedule to bring it to Bible Study, it will be gone in no time! And most of the pop was free! 

TOTAL VALUE:  $223.02
I PAID:   $80.79
SAVED:  $142.23

I even bought some organic things.



And some make up.

Note:  the canning jars threw off the total because they were $20 of the $80 I spent.  Now I have to peel and cut all those apples . . .

which I did, and made a lot of applesause along with several jars of apple pie filling and a bunch of pasta sauce from the tomatoes in our garden!!  Whew!  That is it for canning for the year!!! 
( I put the picture in there for you Tracey!)

2 comments:

Pamela said...

awesome savings!

T said...

I am hiring you to come down and do all the canning on our farm.