Did you find them?
My curtains are actually sheets!!!!
So much cheaper than buying new curtains. Just a full sheet set from Walmart!
This is what the table looks like every day during school.
And right now I just have them pinned to the hooks so I have done zero sewing.
I liked the idea so much that I carried it upstairs to our room.
I used a twin flat sheet and cut it in half! $5.00 at Walmart.
It covers up this guy that someone drew on our window. The culprit got in trouble for it, but I can't bring myself to paint over it.
How can you not love a guy with ears like that!
My father-in-law gave me the hooks and circle rod holders. They were black and I used nickle spray paint. The rod and end cap is actually pvc pipe. It was about $1.50 and I used it for both windows. I used the nickle spray paint on it as well .
The patterned panel I bought from Jo Ann Fabrics, but since I only need a yard a half and I had a few coupons, it cost about $3.00.
Here is our other window. The total for both windows, including the curtains, plus rods, hooks, etc. was about $15.
And this is Lilly's room. Where I used another twin sheet cut in half.
I dressed hers up by making a ruffle and attaching it across the top.
Last Saturday, the boys and I worked on cleaning out their room!
The amount of stuff I found in/around Peter's bed filled up a whole trash can (the big kind that you put outside!).
I was looking for a way for him to keep some of his stuff but with a little organization.
I saw those metal buckets and remembered I had seen some smaller ones in the $1 section of Target.
Not Pottery Barn, but MUCH better!!!

3 comments:
You are so creative! I just love it!
So pretty, fun, adorable!!
How was your date last night?!!eeee!
You know I love these kinds of posts! Keep the ideas coming!
Post a Comment