
For me, homeschooling is one of the greatest blessings in my life. That's not to say that it is easy or that there are not days when I think I must be crazy to do it!! But I LOVE IT, ALOT!!! I love spending every day with my kids, learning with them, encouraging them, getting to know them and sharing Christ with them.
We have quite a few families in our church that homeschool and we got together to share ideas, encouragement and many laughs. (We missed the ones that were not able to make it).


This homeschool year will be great, socializing with this wonderful group!
EXPLANATION(Often one of the arguments against homeschooling is that since the children are home every day, they do not get enough socialization.)
1 comment:
I had a great time too! Gotta love the blue frosted faces. I think most people who know our kids can say that they are NOT socially challenged. Looking forward to a great year with all of you!
Chris
Post a Comment