Let me choose my words carefully. . . NIGHTMARE.
The only reason the little girl isn't in this # is because she started it all off Saturday night.
So imagine our night: 1 boy crying "I don't want to die!"( because he doesn't like feeling sick), 1 boy throwing up in the bathroom, 1 boy screaming in bed puking his guts out, 1 little girl waking up because of the noise, 1 daddy making trips from the couch to the bathroom and 1 mommy standing in the hallway (waiting her turn to throw up) just praying to Jesus that we make it through!
I know I would never make it through times such as these without Him! I am so grateful for the power of prayer!!! Amen!!
So even though we "all fall down", we all get back up and have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving (including my extra 6 loads of laundry)!
2 comments:
OH MY!!!!!!! One year, Jonathan, myself, and Henry all had it at the same time. Jonathan was throwing up in the sink and I was throwing up in the toilet - and Henry was screaming in his crib... it was awful!! I can't imagine 5 of you! I hope your mom came to the rescue at some point!!!
But Henry looks so cute sleeping there!
Post a Comment